Would you like to know how to be irresistible to men? Being irresistible, being a high value woman, being a goddess that men fight for and fight to keep is elusive to most women. Over my 10+ years of coaching men and women, there are patterns of truth about attraction and male psychology that has come forth and become very clear to me. I wanted to share these attraction truths with you so you can be irresistible to the men in your life.
How attractive you are has nothing to do with the way you look. It has everything to do with your attitude, your behaviour, your mindset, the direct and indirect things you communicate to him on a consistent basis.
Here are the top 21 mindset and behaviour shifts that will make you irresistible to the men in your life!
- Be present. Try to stay out of your head and be in the moment. When you do this, you’re more able to act and respond spontaneously. This is attractive because men are drawn to interesting women. Women, who live in their heads, come across aloof, cold and boring.
- Play. Imagine you’re 6 years old again and you’re in the playground with boys running around. At this age there is no anxieties around the opposite sex. You want to bring this back because guys want to feel RELAXED when he’s around you. Do this and men will find you super attractive.
- Focus on creating a fun moment. Not on getting into a relationship. When you focus on getting a relationship, you’ll feel frustrated when you don’t get what you want. Focus on having a good time and it’s a win-win situation. You get what you want and HE will start to want the relationship.
- Love yourself first. Appreciate your body. Appreciate your mind. Appreciate the person you’ve become. Enjoy your own company. Remember all the things you love about yourself. When you do this, men will want to treat you the same way.
- Use confident body language. Don’t forget the basics. Even if you’re not “feeling it”. Eye contact. Shoulders back. Chest forward. Chin up. Smile. Take up more space. Gesture more. Speak clearly and loudly. Move with confidence and sooner or later you’ll feel confident too.
- Present yourself well. Dress classy instead of frumpy or slutty. Men prefer clothing that hint at your figure instead of show everything up front or cover up too much. Also make sure you are the exemplar of health by keeping your hair and skin clean and healthy.
- Be social. Men evaluate women based on social value just as much as women do on men. When you’re in a social situation, mingle and talk to everyone. The more you’re seen as being liked by others, the more attractive you’ll naturally be to men.
- Treat others with respect and kindness. Whether it is the waiter, your sister or your work college. Treat the people around you with respect and kindness. When you do an altruistic act, you’re demonstrating your ability to love unselfishly in a relationship. Unfortunately, not many women have this quality these days. Men will flock to you in droves.
- Give him a challenge. Men are natural born hunters. In courtship, he absolutely needs you to challenge him in order to feel the maximum amount of attraction for you. If there isn’t one naturally, create one just so he feels there is an obstacle to overcome in order to have you.
- Don’t give away too much. Re-frame from sharing way too much detail than you need to. Instead, keep the mystery about you. Say less. Observe more. Allow him to fill in the blanks himself and he’ll be much more attracted to you.
- You choose and men pursue. Make sure he knows you are choosing him (out of all the other guys) because he pursued you. Not because you NEED to be with him, but because you WANT to be with him. When he does something nice for you, thank him, hold onto his arm, lean on him etc, this gives him a massive ego boost and will make him even more crazy about you.
- Be consistent. In your communication, in your interest level, in everything. There’s nothing more unattractive than a woman who is not consistent. Boys may fall for the games a girl plays, but a real man won’t.
- Set boundaries early on. Men will push your boundaries to see what he can or can’t get away with. When he is being a dick, you need to call him out on it. If you don’t, his respect for you will drop.
- Always be willing to walk away. Never get involved with a man you can’t walk away from. There may come a time when he crosses a line or can’t give you what you want. You need to make it clear that you will and can always walk. This will massively increase the amount of value and respect he has for you.
- Use the 80/20 rule when it comes to contact. He should be initiating contact with you 80% of the time. A man who is interested in you will not risk the chance of distance to come between you in case you “lose interest” in him. He will want to make sure you are always thinking of him.
- Take your time getting physical. Kissing, foreplay, sex. Too many women jump the gun with this on the first date and then wonder what happened when the guy starts to pull away. Let me repeat: if a guy really likes you, he will not be deterred just because you didn’t “go there” with him. Playful touching, slapping or holding hands is fine, getting hot and steamy is not.
- Be emotionally in control. If there is conflict, if he does something you don’t approve of, if there is miscommunication, remain calm. The most unattractive quality in a woman is a woman who can’t control her feelings. Learn to think before you act.
- Use direct and honest communication. Don’t like something he did? Don’t like situation you’re in? Don’t know what he is thinking? Instead of asking friends, family and going to the relationship forum, be an adult and talk to him. Learn how to communicate honestly and directly with a man and he will thank you for it.
- Ask for what you want. If you don’t ask, you don’t get. Remember you are in this relationship too. You have a right to voice your opinion and walk away from a situation you’re not happy with. Do not always assume it will scare him away. Maybe he just hasn’t thought about it and need a little nudge in the right direction.
- Don’t be too available. A man needs to know if he wants more access to you, more consistency, then he needs to solidify the relationship and become “official”. Without being official, you are not obliged to give him any “special” treatment.
- Don’t be in a hurry to get into a relationship. The man who deserves to be in a committed relationship with you needs to prove he is worthy of that title. This takes time. Get to know a man slowly and pay attention to his true character. Only commit if he is a good person and will only add to the quality of your life.
Be Irresistible To Men – How To Get Him To Pursue You
Be Irresistible To Men – How to Tell A Guy Is Really Interested
Be Irresistible To Men – How To Make A Man Commit
These are only a few of the ways to become so irresistible men will be climbing all over themselves in an effort to date you.
Naturally, if you’d like me to go into details on how to properly use these tips yourself, with full blown examples and explanations, it would take me an entire training program that delves into this in detail.
Here’s The Good News
You’re a woman reading this article and you know with just a few simple changes to your mindset, you could get into the mind and heart of any man you desire and make him obsessively fight for your love, attention and approval.
That’s why you’re going to love this. I’ve been where you are. I’ve had my heart broken. I’ve been disappointed and frustrated in dating men; from men who disappeared on me to men who gave me mixed messages. And then I found a new way, a better way… within months I met the man of my dreams, he pursued me like crazy, and within only 6 months, he proposed! (Naturally I said yes).
I have a passion for helping women have a great man and a great relationship in their life, because I know it is absolutely possible.
Introducing my Evolved Woman Coaching program, if you want the fastest way to getting to the love you want, you’ll want a coach to help you.
Here’s what a coach can do for you:
- Keep you accountable and taking action every week towards your goal
- Stay on track with weekly encouragement. Dating can be tough on your own because it can often feel draining and hopeless. A coach keeps you focused on the belief that your ideal man is out there and you can’t give up!
- A coach can point out all of your blindspots and the areas you could improve that you weren’t even aware of. Having that third party perspective is SO valuable in dating. Friends and family may mean well but they often all have their own personal opinions that are often biased based on what has worked or hasn’t worked for them, and they are not always reliable sources of information.
- All of the most successful people in the world has had a coach. They inherently understand it’s 10x faster having a mentor to guide you through a process they have experience in than to try to “do it yourself”. The most expensive way to learn is to do it yourself.
- A coach holds space lovingly for you to explore your thoughts, your problems, to work through issues in a neutral space WITHOUT judgement. This is invaluable because we never receive this kind of interaction in our every day life. It’s human nature to judge, and it’s human nature to want to jump in with your 2 cents even if it’s unwarranted. A coach can hold space in a way that makes you feel safe to speak your truth, feel your true emotions and process problems so you can make breakthroughs of your own.
- A coach can offer you a perspective on the men you’re dating that is not biased, as a coach always offers truths that they believe would BEST serve you to help you grow.
- A coach always has your best intentions in mind and is always on YOUR side.
- Has expert tools and resources to help you no matter what problem you’re coming across on your love journey.
Ok, ready to join my coaching program and get results in love?
Leave a Reply